Tuesday, January 29, 2013

10 Signs You’ve Found “The One”

Can we really find "The One"? How do we know if he or she is "The One"?

Here is a little history about my past (you might find it a little sad, however there is a reason I talk about it). So let me first tell you very quickly what happened to me when I found "The One".

Long ago, back in '96, I was living in Miami. I had just moved there after having lost my boyfriend a year ago in Madrid. He was a beautiful, smart Norwegian man. He was working and living in Madrid when we met. After a year and half together I've found out he had cancer and how little time he had in his hands. I helped him return to Oslo, since the doctors in Madrid couldn't do much for him any more. A few days later I took an airplane to see him again, I knew that was the last chance for us. A week later I got the call from his father. My love had just passed away and with him, he took my heart. Because of him I left Spain, I left my job, I left my past and I landed in Miami.

In Miami I was looking for him in every single man I came across. I was really lonely and in pain, not sure what to do or how to do it. Time went by and I was still really hurt, I didn't have much hope for the future or even to find love again. And then, bingo...! It happened again. The things I once saw in my lovely lost boyfriend, were now given to me again. I saw a young Frenchman and fell for him right away. The question was, what was it, that I was really feeling?  At that moment, I knew how possible it was to find "The One" in another eyes, in another men. This new person made me feel alive again. I also felt that I did find  "The One " one more time.

According to Dr Pat Allen we get to find a " Soul Mate " every 10 years. However, it doesn't always happen to all of us.

So, the reason I have shared my story is to get you to understand that "The One" might be around at any corner. Love might present itself to you many times, it might make you feel like you have never experienced it before. On the contrary, you might not have the chance to meet love more than once or maybe you have never met it (I hope this is not the case). In my own experience, I have found love two more times after the Frenchman. They all were so different from each other and so rich too.

Because I was lucky enough to have met "The One" on several occasions, I would like to share with you, what they have taught me and what these experiences have shown me.
What were the signs which showed me that they were  "The One".

1. Butterflies In My Stomach.
I had a feeling in my stomach - kind of a mix between ecstasy and pain, both happening at the same time. He also had it.

2. A Sense of Knowing The Person.
We shared the feeling of being at home when in each other's presence.

3. I Was Afraid Of Losing Control.
I felt lost in his company, no control of my emotions, he also felt it.

4. I Could't Function Without Him.
I could't eat, I couldn't work, I couldn't be me. I was in nirvana.

5. Our Energies Matched and Blended Easily.
I felt we were born to be together.

6. Their Wasn't Any Type Of Game Between Us.
There was just honesty of heart.

7. There Wasn't An Agenda Between Us Either.
Everything just fit together perfectly.

8. I Could Accept Him Exactly As He Was.
I was totally surrendered to his whole person. My love was totally unconditional.

9. I Could't Get Him Out Of My Heart.
Not matter how many times you find "The One" a piece of them stays with you.

10. I Didn't Need Any Promises From Him.
I have learned that the more you try to find security the less you have it. I didn't need him to promise me the moon. I had already touched it with him.

To book a Private Consultation about your Relationship or Dating issue, Please email me at elenaburnettcoach@gmail.com or visit us at www.elenaburnett.com
https://www.facebook.com/Elenaburnettcoach
 http://www.youtube.com/702Elena 
http://www.elenacoach.blogspot.com/
http://elenaconsulta.blogspot.com/


IF YOU ARE BILINGUAL
PRIMER CANAL RADIO/INTERNET  EN ESPANOL sobre el Sexo y Las Relaciones de Pareja 

Radio show coming up soonhttps://www.createspace.com/Preview/1119890  Síguenos!



No comments:

Post a Comment