Thursday, December 27, 2012

10 Most Important Things Men Love About Women

 What is it that men really love about women? Here is one of my many approaches to that question.

On many occasions, when I am in need of some inspiration for my writing, I usually go to a cafe and just observe how people interact with each other, especially couples. Today I spotted a young couple who were sitting across from my table. It was really interesting to observe how they were flirting. Obviously it was clear they didn't know each other very well,  they were probably on one of their few first encounters. You could easily tell by the way the guy was moving his body and how talkative and energetic he was, that they didn't know each other so well. He didn't stop advertising himself and she was constantly touching her hair and posing. It was a beautiful dance to watch.  However, without even knowing it, they gave me the idea to write about what it is that men love about women.

Since my blogs are for women about men, here is the 10 most important things men love about women.

1. Looks.
You don't need to be skinny to be beautiful however men appreciate when you are nicely put together. 

2. Femininity.
A woman that is comfortable in her skin and radiates sex appeal.

3. Confidence.
You like who you are.

4. Happiness. 
There is light coming out of you. 

5 Vulnerability.
She is in touch with her feelings.

6. Passion for Life.
She wants to do something with her life. 

7. Receptiveness.
She is lovable. 

8. Personality.
The part in you that is unique.

9.  A Good Listener.
They more you listen without giving your opinion the more he will open up.

10. Mysterious.
The less you talk about you, the more interesting you become and appealing to his eyes. 

Men in general want a woman that can be vulnerable with him. A woman that can be receptive to his love, a woman that can support him when the road gets rough. A woman that will believe in him and his judgement without losing her identity. If he can find in you the attributes that will melt his heart, you might get the chance to have a great long term relationship or a great boyfriend.


About My Consultations

For more information about my work or for a private consultation or for a tarot reading with me, please check my website service page under http://www.elenaburnett.com/services. You will find tons of great valuable information about dating and relating, so hurry up!!!.

About My Books

I will also suggest you to read some of my strategies ebooks about relationship and dating tips, tools and solutions. My first ebook " How to Find the Love of Your Life in Three Dates' its already available in kindle under " The fairy tale formula " by Elena Burnett. My second ebook, " 5 Simple Steps To Survive a Break Up" will be available in kindle and phone devices on Dec. 8, 2013. These are easy ebook to read with tons and great info you can't miss.





No comments:

Post a Comment