Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tarot and Psychology: Spectrums of Possibilities At Your Hands...

Good Morning World,
Good Evening World,

Here I am, ready to share more interesting stuff I myself have been learning through my never ending education here on Earth. Well, lately I have been combining my knowledge, studies and experiences in dating and relationship challenges with the sacred wisdom my tarot cards have been showing me

The more I work in combination with them, the more I get to understand the deep spiritual possibility of human experiences to the point of even feel some kind of connection with the Universe, like as if information was been whispering in my ears. To be honest with  you, I never really thought I was going to use my mystic, spiritual side with my rational, scientific part in me. I always knew I was extremely in touch with the subconscious part in us ( the part we hardly ever use). I have always been very sensitive to people's energies since I was a little girl. I had some quite interesting experiences with revelations in my life that did make me trust of some type of Universal law or power that was definitely working through me,.

Now my days, I am offering tarot readings in my Consultations on dating and relationship issues, I do know that some people are skeptical and they have the right , I can totally understand it. However, if I was you, I will give it a chance with an open heart and see what happen.

When someone for example comes to me with the attitude of me having to prove something, I know already that they are going to be trouble maker. Already there I feel my energy shuting down and I know I can't do a reading for this person, because they are not only try to challenge me BUT  they want to prove me wrong. Which translate it in my own words as " It is too much work for me " . So I will rather let the person go, then letting myself lose my psychic energy at that moment and the ability to tap into the unknown.

I also know that there are a lot of lovely Souls out there open and vulnerable to find some answers. They want to feel better, they need some assurance or clarity and here is where the cards can do MAGIC , here is where my tips and tools in relationship and dating can reach out into their subconscious and see what the real issue is. The master and the guidance you need it is always operating through me when you open up for it, when you let the truth shine through me to you.


So for information about some of the packages I offer in my consultations including Tarot reading. Please visit me at http://www.elenaburnett.com/services.

My rates are very affordable so... you can have the opportunity to get some valuable information.
and remember MY APPROACH WORKS!


http://www.elenaburnett.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment