Monday, June 10, 2013

Tarot Readings Secret - Your Future Can Be Revealed to You

Hello Everybody!

Here I am, happy to be with all of you sharing some of my knowledge and experience about my never ending dedication to the human's relationship dilemma. So here is a question many of you have been asking me. What could the tarot card do for me? How do I know whether or not something in my life will or not work? In my own experience with all the issues and challenges I am constantly being bombarded I have found a lot of hope and I lot of clarity. In many cases for instant, I even didn't want to believe what the cards were showing me, however, with time I did see that they were right.

So what could you expect out of a reading? what could you expect from my relationship and dating tips and tools?  First, you need to be realistic with whatever situation you might be caught up which is not an easy task.  I know sometimes we want the cards to show us or tell us what we wish for the answer to be. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work like that, sometimes what you want and what the cards want you to know my work or be in sync. So other times, I do see that no matter how many times I ask the same questions in different ways, the answer is always the same ( which is to say, maybe it it's not what you were expecting). My advice to you is to be open with what a reading is offering to you TODAY, and I say today in uppercase because as you change the cards do change too. So a reading today my be very different from a reading tomorrow. So please keep that in mind.

Another great tool I have been using when my costumers are dealing with a relationship or dating issues, is to bring them my knowledge and experience in how to get better results in their immediate situation.
I do see that for some people it is hard to cope or to understand why things are not working out. I do understand that when it comes to romance, we want to feel special, we want to be the ONE and ONLY ONE.

However, in order for that to happen you need to know how to do your 50% correctly. Which means, you need to know how the other person will think and feel about what you are doing. You need to be able to take responsibility for your actions whether the other person chooses to be or not with you.

That is another blog for me to write, for now let's concentrate on this issue ( your 50%) . First, you need to get your part RIGHT. Don't get me wrong, what I am asking you, it is not an easy thing to do. I myself have failed many times, However, the point is to keep trying, to keep wanting to do your 50% so, if things don't end up working out between the two of you, at least you know you did your part.

The question is? how do you know you have done it correctly? Well, look for the results you are getting, ask yourself this simple question, Is my approach working out for me so far? and if the answer is NO. THEN you need someone like me, who could show you, why it is not working and how to make it happen. I am extremely good with what I do BUT in order for me to help you help yourself I will need your truth desire to make the proper changes in you. So , I want you to think about my words. about whether or not you are ready to find out what need to be done.

The bottom line it's the fact that the combination of my cards with my tools and tips on dating and relationship issues. DO WORK. So get yourself the pleasure to have a reading with me and take advantage of my wisdom. You won't regret!


For a private reading with me, you can check my web http://www.elenaburnett.com/services and you can choose whether or not you will like to book through some of the packages I do offer or check me on Oranum everyday after 5pm (PACIFIC TIME).! You could see me alive and pay for their rates per minute or book me through Skype with my own rate base on 40mint. or 1h or 2h. In both cases, you will see me alive, the only difference is that if you book  me on my web you will save money and get more minutes

To watch some of my work, visit me on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/702Elena.  My videos on relationship and dating issues are in English and Spanish.

See you soon...

And remember " My approach works!

http://www.elenaburnett.com/

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I've been researching a lot recently into tarot online and this has really helped, so I just wanted to say thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I am glad to hear that you've liked my blog.

    ReplyDelete