Thursday, June 27, 2013

Love and Career Email Tarot. Tarort Reading Secrets

Are you wondering about your future? are you looking for some clarity in your personal life? Do you want to know whether this will or not be a good year for you to get married or open a business? These and many other questions can be addressed in a simple email. Have your question ready, email it to me at info@elenaburnett.com with your full name and date of birth and get a minimum of 2000 characters (maximum 3000 characters) in less than 48 hours for only $19.99 or get three questions for a minimum of 3000 characters (maximum 4000 characters) for only $ 29.99.


Take advantage of this great opportunity, you can choose your question an get a tarot reading full spread,  a numerology chart, a career advice or even a relationship and dating consultation just from the comfort of your home. Remember, if your concern is about love you will need to explain in your email the history of your situation in details from the day you both have meet. Here is an example of what I will need from you,



- How did you guys meet ?


- Who talk first ?


- Tell me about your previous relationship before you guys meet? When did your last relationship ended for the day you both meet? Why? Who left who? What was the last thing you both said to each other? when it's the last time you spoke with your ex? what was the reason for you or him to reach out ? Who calls who?

- How fast did you have sex with your new guy/girl, have fast you had sex with your previous one?


- What's your relationship status at the moment, are you still married, separate, divorce, single, open relationship, serious relationship, dating around, etc.

- Tell me about some negative patterns that you have observed in your partner? Did he /she has always have them? When did those patterns start showing up?



Note. Any information about your dating or relationship history that's is been kept away might result in not helping you get you the right results. If you really want my help, knowledge, experience, tips , tools and more.... I need your honest. I am here to help you out, I am not here to judge you, I am not a moralist either.


I can't guarantee you, you will get the girl or guy of your dreams, however, I will help you do your 50% correctly so you won't have future regrets, I will make sure you don't keep losing yourself in the process either. Remember , My Approach Works!


For payments about my services, you will need a Paypal account. So, have your email Paypal ready so I can send you an invoice to answer your one question or three questions. Please before booking your email answers think about whether you need more than one question or not from me. If you send two questions and you are paying for one, you will ONLY get an answer, I will only answer the first question. So, do yourself a favor and invest a little more into your future in order to get the CLARITY you need. Emails can be in English or Spanish either way.

Here are some of client's testimonials about my work,

alures1981

Had a great reading from her. She pointed out things I didnt realize I was doing and somethings she said would happen have already started happening. I will be coming back to her again soon, just wanted to thank you and I know things will work out the way she said as long as I keep doing as I am

Epi
She is perfect, absolutely amazing. She is very real and wanted help all her heart. She is doing her work with passion and wisdom and with her great talent to see things right. Lot of knowledge in reading. I am very satisfied about reading with her. Thank you very much!

Richard
Hey Elena, thank you for the great reading. You went into great details on figuring out my problems and how to solve them. I'm glad we were on the same page :) I'll come back and give you an update on how things are going on


http://www.elenaburnett.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment