Sunday, December 2, 2012

Decode the 10 Things Men Try to Hide.

Men have their own way to express or let us know what they want and they usually do it in a very subtle way.  
It is very important for women to be able to decode what is going on behind their words. What is it they really mean?

Here are 10 things you might hear from men and the real truth behind it. 

1.  I like you a lot however I am not really looking for a relationship at the moment. 
The message is "let's just have fun cuz I don't want to deal with your drama."

2.  I am married however it is not working and I am planning to divorce.
The message is  "I am not available but I am going to make you think that I may be soon, so I can get laid now. "

3.   What a great friend you are.
If he says that, he is not interested in you. He doesn't find you attractive enough. 

4.  The economy is tough this days.
"I don't have a job and I don't have any intention to look for one either." 

5.  I haven't had a serious girlfriend for the last 5 years.
He loves to be single and has no intention to settle down. 

6.  I love tall women.
He is probably 5' 7'' and has a napoleon complex. 

7.  I care about  you.
If a man says that, he means "I loves you."

8. I need space.
Stop being on his back, he is getting tired of you.

9. Can we still be friends?
"Can I still have sex with you?"

10. I didn't call lately because I have been very busy with work this days.
He was probably very busy seducing someone else beside you. 

Remember one thing, if a man is really interested in you, he will find time for you. Any excuse you might hear from him is just a way to create some distance between the two of you.  Ask yourself whether you have contributed to his aloofness and how can you take your power back.  Men love women that are self-centered, a woman that loves herself more than she will love him. He knows if she loves herself enough he will be seen in her eyes as an important part of her life instead of him becoming her everything. This is a tough lesson for most women. I have gone though this experience with the men in my life and it hasn't been an easy one to learn.  Come on girls we can do it...

For a Private Consultation about your Relationship or Dating Issues, email me elenaburnettcoach@gmail.com 
https://www.facebook.com/Elenaburnettcoach











No comments:

Post a Comment