Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Advice on Relationships - From Sex to Love



The Blog Answer,


The first question for me to ask you would be, How did you guys meet? How long have you been going out together to make you think he might be the one?

A lot of people go out on dates and consummate the " relationship "all at once and then, they come around wondering what's next.

If you are dating a sensitive guy he will probably bond with you after sex. BUT there is a high percentage of guys out there that won't.

There is also an amount of women who do not bond after sex either, so be aware.


So What's The Point?

If you want something with substance, learn to hold your horses first, learn to delay gratification for the long run. Remember that the things we work for, are the things we respect the most because we know we deserve it. What have you done to deserve someones heart?

So the answers to your questions about whether or not he would be the love of your life? It all depends on you, it all depends on how you play your cards.  So please stop self sabotaging your potential.



About My Consultations

For more information about my work or for a private consultation or for a tarot reading with me, please check my website service page under http://www.elenaburnett.com/services. You will find tons of great valuable information about dating and relating, so hurry up!!!.

About My Books

I will also suggest you to read some of my strategies ebooks about relationship and dating tips, tools and solutions. My first ebook " How to Find the Love of Your Life in Three Dates' its already available in kindle under " The fairy tale formula " by Elena Burnett. My second ebook, " 5 Simple Steps To Survive a Break Up" will be available in kindle and phone devices on Dec. 8, 2013. These are easy ebook to read with tons and great info you can't miss.










No comments:

Post a Comment