Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Advice on Relationships - Dealing with Abandonment

Hot Topics -  My Husband Left- He Is Confused... What Can I Do?

The Answer Blog

When your partner tells you, he or she its confused that mean they have found somebody else. The more time they get to expend with this new conquer, the less chances you will have to get them back. Don't help them grieve the pain of not having you by calling you or having you around as they please while they get to move on to the next lover. Don't become his /her savvier. Friendship between the two of you in a " break up situation " it is not acceptable, not until you get to find a new girl or guy. Then you could be friend with your ex it that is what you want.


What's The Solution?

Find out how to do your 50% correctly with a private consultation with me. Together we can get it right and remember My approach works!!! 

About My Romance Books
I will also suggest you to read some of my strategies ebooks about relationship and dating tips, tools and solutions. My first ebook " How to Find the Love of Your Life in Three Dates' its already available in kindle under " The fairy tale formula " by Elena Burnett. My second ebook, " 5 Simple Steps To Survive a Break Up" will be available in kindle and phone devices on Dec. 8, 2013. These are easy ebook to read with tons and great info you can't miss.

For a private consultation about relationships issues, relationship help or tarot readings. Please email me at www.elenaburnett.com


No comments:

Post a Comment