Friday, November 29, 2013

Advice on Relationships - Would He Ask You Out?

Hot Topics Presents,

Question,

Will Me and My Crush Date Any Time Soon?

- I've met him at a coffee.
- We have been friends for a year now.
- He is dating another girl for 3 months.

Lets Look At It?

He is Single But He is Not Asking You Out.

Rule no 1. 
No action its equal an action

If you've met a guy who has been single for the time together and he hasn't made a move on you. We have a situation here. If all he wants its your friendship, he is either very mature (which is rare) or he is not that into you. Most men do find it hard to be friend with the opposite sex if they are attractive to you. It can be a challenge for them not to think about sex or not wanting to project their "love fantasies" into you and as a matter of fact this type of approach don't end up working. Why? Because in order to truly love someone that person must see for who you really are. Otherwise his fantasy will fade way and you too on the long run.

Rule no 2
When He flirts Back.
Pay attention for the obvious signs.

If he on the other hand was actually flirting with you BUT you didn't respond to his approach, he might have resolved to give up on you. Note that if a man its really interesting to you he will stick around. I will also want to explain that being receptive to a man approach doesn't mean giving them sex back, it just means being present with him, vulnerable and kind, please refrain from going extra mile. ( more about this subject in another blog).

It is true that most men are afraid of rejection but and smart man who really wants to invest in you won't risk coming too fast to quick for you because he is not looking for a short ride. Please lovely ladies and sensitive men do not full yourself thinking that just because he is being very persistence in the beginning that he wants a relationship with you. The sooner he gets in, the sooner he will be out or he might come around for the wrong reasons. It is up to YOU!!!


What's The Solution Then?

So the solution to this dilemma. Hummm... Well I can help you out to turn this situation outside down with my tools, tips and solutions. However, you MUST be ready for my approach and yes... the pain you are feeling from " falling in love" won't go away for now BUT at least I will make sure you don't keep losing your integrity and you don't repeat the same old song next time around. So are you ready!!! So please visit me at ...


My Private Consultations

For more information about my work, for a private consultation with me or for tarot readings, check my website service page under http://www.elenaburnett.com/services. You will find tons of great valuable information about dating and relating, so hurry up!!!.



My Dating ebooks
My Relatioshiphttp Tips

I will also suggest you to read some of my strategies ebooks about relationships and dating tips, tools and solutions. My first ebook " How to Find the Love of Your Life in Three Dates' its already available in kindle or barnes & nobles under " The fairy tale formula " by Elena Burnett. My second ebook, " 5 Simple Steps To Survive a Break Up" will be also available on Dec. 8, 2013. These are easy ebook to read with great info you can't miss.





No comments:

Post a Comment